Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Moving to a New School

Toward the end of this past school year, I was given the opportunity to move to another school in our district.  It's nearly twice the size, yet, they are very similar in lots of areas.  At first I was hesitant about the move with all of the unknowns.  Moving to a new school means learning a new staff, school culture, students, parents, etc.  Not to mention I would be following a very very strong leader who is well liked and excellent at what he does.  After a few conversations with friends and family, I decided to take the opportunity and accepted the move.  I'm looking forward to the challenges of 'starting over' yet at the same time, joining an excellent school community.  I'm excited to begin my work and I will be keeping a blog journal about the transition.  Hope you decide to follow along.

No comments:

Post a Comment