Thursday, January 3, 2013

Daddy and Daughter Day

There aren't many benefits (if any) of my wife and I working for different school districts.  Our vacations very rarely match which causes some trouble.  One of the few benefits is that I get to have a Daddy and Daughter day with our youngest, Allison.  Today, she chose to eat at a local pizza buffet which also has games to play. We had a GREAT time together.  I'm sure one of these days I'll look back on our Daddy and Daughter days and wish they were still here.  My goal is to make sure I have plenty of these days before it's too late.

2 comments:

  1. These are priceless moments that you both will cherish for a lifetime! The best investment we can make is in spending quality time with our children. I love this!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for commenting, Bridgett! It certainly feels like the a great investment, even if it is just pizza.

    ReplyDelete